Monday, September 29, 2014

Lucienne

We had a pretty awesome week, even though Elder Christensen was a little bit sick! Lucienne was baptized and it was an amazing baptism! It was a miracle because her two daughters, the ones that looked up ex-mormon stuff, acutally came and supported their mom and they were very nice! Such a huge blessing! A good amount of the members of our branch were there and that was also a blessing! For a good amount of the time that we have been teaching Lucienne, we have been seeing her with President Eclar's wife but it was pretty much the whole family! Anyways, since Sister Eclar has been battling with Cancer it was awesome to see the spirit touch her life in helping bring someone to baptism! As Lucienne came out of the font, they both hugged and Sister Eclar teared up. It was something special for me to see! Lucienne not only bore her testimony at her baptism but also in Church! I can tell this has changed her life and she has a special glow about her now! We were blessed to have two of our other investigators at her baptism as well! The members are doing wonderful work and we have been blessed! It has been an interesting week for me as I have had some time to ponder and look on some things personally in my life. I'm thankful for the changes that I have made spiritually, thanks to the Atonement of Christ! I still have a lot of work to do and I need to put my will into God's and let him shape me into who I'm supposed to be! I'm thankful for the chance I have to be on a mission. Every day I grow more and more to love the Gospel, it is true! And God lives, along with his son and we can know of it thanks to his spirit! I love you all and I hope you have a great week! Thank you for your love and your prayers! :) "Christ can change men/women, and changed men/women can change the world!" Ezra Taft Benson, with some alters! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment