Monday, December 30, 2013

GOODBYE 2013!

Well it is weird to think Christmas is over and now New Years day is almost here! Sure doesn't feel like it at all! The past week was a great week! It was such a great experience being able to be out serving others on Christmas day and throughout this whole Holiday week! We saw a couple members on Christmas day and they fed us some really good food and I was very thankful for their hospitality and charity to serve us! This week we have realized that we have been really blessed with some great investigators. We are really trying to work hard to help them come unto Christ! I'm very excited for this next transfer and excited to see what it brings! I have really been struggling with my French these past couple weeks and I think I have really started to notice this because I have been leading the lessons. It has been really frustrating and very stressful. I find it very challenging to pick up good teaching techniques because I am always struggling with the French. This coming week, I'm going to put a lot of my efforts into my language studies and try to speak the language as much as I possibly can! I have faith that it will all come a long! We also have found a really good group of investigators that we are very excited to see this week! When we met them they were so excited to see us and they got our numbers down and told us they were going to call us if we didn't get in contact with them, and sure enough they did!

My training is officially over and it's crazy that it is already over! I look back and I have already come a long ways and I'm so thankful for that! I'm excited to receive my new companion, Elder Galati, this week! I'm looking forward to working with him and seeing what we can do together! I really appreciate Elder Pratt and all that he has taught me and the example that he set for me! This upcoming transfer will really put me to the test and show me what I can do! I'm looking forward to it! 

Well that is my life for you all! I hope that everyone is doing just fantastic and that everyone had a great Christmas! And also I hope that everyone has an amazing new year! I send my thanks and love to everyone and all my family who has been supporting me! It is such a blessing!! :) I love you all! :) Love Elder Peterson!!

The Elders playing a game where they exchange ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment