Monday, December 16, 2013

THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

Well another week come and flown by! It is crazy to think that it was just barely Thanksgiving and now coming upon Christmas! I am really looking forward to being out serving the lord, inviting others to come unto him on the day that we celebrate his birth! What a blessing and an opportunity!

This week was great for Elder Pratt and I! For our district this past week, we set some challenging, but achievable goals for our district so that we could have a little activity today for Preparation day. I will say that it was definitely a challenge for us because we were working two areas because we were lacking the zone leaders but we knew that was no excuse so we did our very blessing and things turned out great for us! We achieved all of the goals we had set, along with all the other missionaries as well! We also set two strong baptismal dates that we are very excited about! I have realized that the more we show the Lord that we are willing to work hard for this work, the more success we are blessed with! A long with being obediant!! It is after the trials and the hard times that we are blessed, if we are willing to show are love and faith to God and Jesus Christ! I've already been blessed to see that in my mission already!

This upcoming week I'm going to be leading everything. I'm kind of nervous to see how that all goes but I have faith that all will go well and I know that I am going to learn a lot from it as well! It is definitely going to test my French and my knowledge of the gospel! I am looking forward to it though! We are going to try hard to work with members this week. We would really like to build a great relationship with the members so that they will be more willing to work with us!

That is pretty much all for us this week on Guadeloupe! It doesnt feel like christmas but I guess that helps me not be homesick haha! Looking forward to the upcoming week!

Time is going right on by but I send my love and my prayers to everyone! I love you all more than anything!! :)
Love Elder Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment