Monday, December 9, 2013

GOSPEL IS TRUE!

So the past two weeks have been pretty good for us! We have of course had some trials here and there but we have had a good attitude about them! We have been slowly decreasing with good investigators, which is something we  weren't hoping for but those things happen! Elder Pratt and I have been working on contacting more and trying to find those that are ready to hear the gospel! I find it really interesting with the responses we get depending on the area that we are in! For example, if we are in a nicer part of our area most people will automatically just tell us that they aren't interested! It is a little discouraging but I still love contacting because it gives my French a challenge and helps me learn it quickly! We have been blessed with some very good contacts that we are hoping will turn into some good investigators!

I love reading the scriptures and I try to find all the time that I can to read them! Keeping up with the reading schedule hasn't been a problem at all for me! I have noticed that the scriptures can teach us so much! There is always something new to learn and always a chance for personal revelation if we are really seeking diligently to know the gospel! 

As I have thought about how far I have come so far, I feel very blessed! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary and every day I come to love the work more and more! Every day I try to find something new to work on and that usually turns out good for me! There is so much that we can learn, especially if we humble ourselves before God! I love the gospel! Well that is all I really have for this week but I hope all is well back home and I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! I send my love!! Tell the Kay family thanks for the money! I really appreciate it! :) and all others who may have sent some :) I really appreciate that!! Well Have a great week and I love you all very much!! :)
Love elder peterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment