Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Time

Dear family!

Wow, another zone conference right around the corner! And Christmas coming right up! I really do love this time of year and it is super sweet to see houses in the Caribbean covered in Christmas lights! The only thing that is different is that there is no snow but oh well! It has been pretty sweet for us to share the "He is the Gift" video with others and we have enjoyed taking part in sharing the true message of Christmas! What a blessing it is to go out and to testify to others of Christ and his divine mission! We actually shared the video with a less active kid the other night and it was super sweet! Usually that family never opens the door up to us but this night we were blessed to have been able to share a small thought about Jesus Christ! During sacrament meeting, I opened up my scriptures to 3 Nephi 18 and it was a great experience for me to reflect on what Christ did for us all and what he has done for me personally in my life! I have truly received a witness of him and his divine mission like I said! The Spirit of Christmas is definitely something we should have all throughout our lives because it will only bless us and especially the lives of others! I love my Savior and I'm so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary teaching and testifying to others about him!! This a shorter letter and I'm sorry for that but I want you all to know that I love you and more importantly, God loves you and he has blessed us with a great opportunity to have the restored Gospel and to be able to share it! Have a fantastic week! :) I send my love and prayers! P.S we had a super busy week past week with becoming legal in France but all is good! :) Love Elder Peterson!


No comments:

Post a Comment