Monday, March 31, 2014

Nou kè vwé nou pli ta

Well I have made it down here to cappesterre and it is super awesome, I'm loving it so much! I'm not going to lie though, the first night going up that hill on a bike was pretty tiring! I was dripping sweat and all my clothes were soaking! I felt great though after! Right now, Elder savage is just working on showing me all of their investigators right now so i'm just trying to work on getting all of that down! We actually just had the opportunity to set a baptismal date with one of our investigators! It was an awesome experience! Last night we were in a lesson with a family and it became pretty interesting because we were trying to teach authority and how the restoration has given us the authority again! One of the investigators decided to take us on a little side note and started talking about how any body can have the holy ghost if they are worthy! It got a little interesting and then we decided to share the baptism with jesus christ in the book of mormon and the bible and they helped them get back on track and we helped them understand that someone has to have the authority from god to do things like baptism! it just goes to show how powerful the scriptures are! But things are going great here! I love this area and I'm super excited to start working here with Elder Savage! He is awesome and works hard! I love being on bikes to because I get the opportunity to speak to everyone!
 But sounds like everyone is doing great! I love you all so much and I'm thankful for all of the love and support! I'm sorry if you email me and I don't email you back! It's not that I don't like you ;) jk haha have an amazing week!
Love elder peterson
p.s the heading thing means till we meet again basically! it is creol

No comments:

Post a Comment