Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference

The week was great! We saw some huge blessings and we can see the work progressing here in Cappesterre! I love working with Elder Savage! He works hard and is a great friend! Conference was amazing and I loved all of the talks! I got so much out of conference and I'm not really sure that I had a favorite talk because they were all just so great! Elder Hollands was super great however! Now it is just important that I apply the teachings in my life and in my mission! It was super great to be at the church with all the missionaries feeling the spirit of conference! I'm so thankful technology allows us to participate in things that are so far away!! This week we went to see some of our Dominican friends and our lesson with them went great! It is a married couple and the first time we saw them we only taught the wife! This week our goal was to teach them together because we thought that is important for the both of them! We got to their house and he wasn't there but we started the lesson anyways! A little bit into the lesson he showed up and we ended up teaching them both! We taught them the restoration and the spirit was so strong! They told us they will be baptized when they come to know these things are true! That was super cool! Things are going awesome here and I love this area!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and all the love and support! :) and thank you so much for you donations to me! I really appreciate it!! :) I hope everyone has an amazing week and I send all my love and support!! Thanks again!! love elder peterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment