Monday, April 14, 2014

baptism in the ocean!!

Dear family and friends!
Well now I am old! no longer can I do stupid teenager stuff haha just kidding! I don't feel any different, but that is usually how birthdays are! It was a good birthday in the mission! It is a huge blessing to be able to be on my mission to have a birthday! We celebrated by teaching the gospel and it was great! :) and I also made a chocolate cake with cookies in it! it was interesting! but good! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes and all of the love and support! I really do appreciate it!! :)

We had a great week and a baptism! It was super cool to see the baptism in the ocean! It was a huge blessing for us and we had a few investigators even come so that was great!! We have some more possible baptismal dates coming up here soon but we are going to need to work hard for that! We have the faith that they will come! Right now we are all preparing for zone conference because president mehr has asked to have a whole bunch of scriptures memorized for it! I will be the walking scriptures when I get home haha but it really does help us in our teaching and in our daily lives so I am not complaining! I'm starting to get back into shape being on a bike! every night going up that giant hill kills me but it is totally worth it!! We bike like 15 miles every day but that doesn't seem like a whole lot and sometimes we take the bus which is a nice break once in awhile! I'm loving it here and I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have to be here serving the lord!

I hope everyone has a great week and I send all of my love and support! I hope things are well back home I think and pray for you all!! Thanks again for everything!! :) Love elder peterson!

Birthdays on the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment