Monday, May 4, 2015

Yay!!

Well, the baptism was a success and the Lord truly blessed us with the opportunity to teach a family and to help them come unto Christ. We have realized that the Lord has done so much in helping us with this family. We were really just his instruments and it has been beautiful to be a part of. The Baptismal service was awesome and the members have been receiving this family so well! The Sunday service was so amazing as so many members got up and bore their testimony directly to this family and helped them know that they were and are there for them! Sacrament meeting was so spiritual and one of the best that I've ever had! Life is such a blessing, even all the trials in whatever form them may come. I love the Church and I'm thankful for the happiness that I have to know that I'm sealed to an Eternal family! :) I don't have a whole lot of time today but I will be seeing you on Sunday! Happy Mothers day to all those moms out there! We love you! :) Things are going great here and life is well! I send my love and prayers! Thank you for the love and support to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment