Monday, April 13, 2015

Yay... I'm an old man!

I'm sure you probably get tired of me saying this but weeks are starting to feel like days! I feel like I was just sitting here at this computer emailing! Wow, time goes by super quick! We had a sweet week and it was full of blessings! As it has been transfer week, I have received Elder Belnap and Elder Lewis is off to Guadeloupe! I sure have loved being with Elder Lewis, he has been a great example to me as he has always been so sincere with everyone, especially towards our Father in Heaven! I have learned a lot from him, as I have with all of my companions and that has been a blessing! I'm pumped to be with Elder Belnap now as he was one of the missionaries in my MTC district! We don't have to get passed that awkward stage ;)! No but we have really hit the ground running and we are getting straight to business, no wasting the Lord's time as we know how valuable it is! We are really going to be focusing on obtaining really growth in our area and in our zone this upcoming transfer! And we have been talking often of ideas on what we would like to do to realize this desire!

Alright, miracle for the week: So Monday, we were just in our apartment preparing for the evening and studying when we received a phone call from Mr. Vestrice. He had a couple questions for us so I said alright. He continued on asking if we had the Restoration video and if he could watch it and if we could come over that evening to teach him and his family. We agreed to be there. The next comment/question is what got us the most, he says, "I have the intentions of being baptized!" I didn't really know what to say to him on the phone like that but I was so thankful and just filled with joy! We went over that night and fixed a baptismal date for May 2nd for the whole family! We are so excited and pumped! That family is incredible and is also already doing missionary work, sharing the Book of Mormon with everyone! We truly have been blessed! They watched conference and their comment was, "WOW!" They loved it and it is just another testimony that God truly calls prophets and Apostles in our days! We had another investigator who watched conference and was very impressed and really enjoyed the messages! He even took notes! We were blessed to have set another baptismal date with a new investigator that we have started teaching recently! Elder Belnap has been teaching me a lot so far and I'm looking forward to this upcoming transfer and the success that we are bound to see! Life is great!

My Birthday was great, I did nothing but go out and work and I didn't even really think about it being my birthday, it was a neat experience for me! I thank everyone for the birthday wishes and for all of the love and support! :) It is well needed! I send my prayers and love! Have a great week to you all!

Love Elder Peterson
 Eve made Elder Lewis and I birthday signs.
 A member who is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment