Monday, October 13, 2014

Rain!

Well it has been raining so much lately and I'm loving it! :) It is pretty good stuff and it really comes down! You could only be out in it for like 3 seconds and you come out entirely soaked! It always amazes me! This so called storm that is supposed to be coming through today hasn't impressed me to much! It did rain for a little while this morning but nothing to special!

This week was a super busy one as we are coming toward the end of the transfer we needed to do some exchanges and a shadow with the sister missionaries! We also had one of the missionaries in our zone just fly to another country to get a legalisation card so we had his companion for a day! The whole week kind of just blured together but we still did fit in some really cool stuff! We had a lesson this past week with Francoise. A lady we have been teaching for a little while now and who had a baptismal date but hasn't had one for a little amount of time. We were blessed to plan a baptismal date for the 22nd of November! She seems really determined and that makes us pumped! We still have a lot to accomplish with her but it will come along! Lucienne is still doing awesome as a new member of the Church! She is even starting to have family home evenings with her family which is a huge miracle with her daughters! We love that family so much! It is crazy to think that six weeks has come and gone again! Goodness! I've been learning a lot lately on how important it is to let God's plan for life ingulf our personal goals for life! It is easy to forget what God has instore for us and worry about what we want. What we should really want is God's divine help and put our trust in him to become what he wants us to become!

Kind of a short letter but I hope that everyone is doing well and I love hearing about all of the great things that are going on back home! The Lord has blessed me with awesome family and friends and I love you all! I'm thankful for the change that has been wrought in me by the atonement of Christ! I love Him! Have a great week everyone! I love you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment