Monday, January 20, 2014

IT'S STARTING TO GET HOT AGAIN.

Well here we are, almost 5 months in, and it definitely doesn't feel like it has been that long. Maybe 2 months haha! But I'm not keeping track, I'm just enjoying the time I do have here because I have noticed that it is going to go by way fast! Life is going really well here! As the days go by I start to get more into the habit of doing things so it's becoming a lot easier for me. Not easier but more of something that I know how to do haha! I love it though. I'm starting to learn ways of working that are more successful than others which is pretty nice! I'm no longer really a blue which means the new guy ha!

The week was good for us here! We have a big group of really good investigators that are progressing really well! We had a few baptismal dates set but we had to cancel a lot because we weren't seeing the progression from the investigators but we know they will make it to baptism sometime soon in the future. We need to work really hard for them and do everything that we can to help them receive a testimony of these things. We are praying that all continues to go well for them! We have been a little nervous to go into Point-A-Pitre this past week because it's carnival season here and these people party a little to hard, and crazy partying! I don't know if I told you last week but we drove right into the middle of it and it was like a giant parade and all the people were just like staring at us like, what are these two white kids doing here haha! It was kind of sketchy but pretty cool experience! But that is all I really have to say about this week! We are just trying to work hard and try and help our investigators get to where they need to be! We will see what happens!

This week is zone conference and we are excited for that! It's always super cool to have our mission President here! But I hope everyone has a super great week and I send all my love and thanks to everyone :) Thank for all the love and support! I really appreciate you all! Have a very great week! :)
Love Elder Peterson!




No comments:

Post a Comment