Monday, January 27, 2014

Chouette

Well tell congrats to my hoser brother, I knew he wouldn't last long. Haha freaking dur! But that's super cool! I'm happy for him! Hope she is pretty legit. She has some shoes to fill ;) haha All I want when I get back is a dirtbike or something like that ha! Oh and I received a whole bunch of christmas cards this past week and the package from the weese family! I really really appreciate all the love and support that everyone has been giving me! I love you all! :) thank you so so much!! Oh and I got a letter from some of the leaders of our ward and Brad's note was pretty funny I found! It said, "This mission stuff is a lot funner than getting smoked by an old man in a race huh?" I had a good laugh with that! Just tell him wait till I get back! haha

The week was super great! We had an awesome zone conference and it was fun to have everyone together! I love when the Mission President is here! There is a cool feeling about it! We all predict that he will become an apostle some day because he speaks with a lot of power! and he is a genius when it comes to doctrinal stuff! Zone conference we talked about the atonement and why it is important that we stress baptism! Anyone can repent and be forgiven for their sins but to have the sins taken away we need to be baptized for "the remission of sins!" It is a covenant we make with our father in heaven to obey his commandments and do the things he has asked of us! So that was pretty cool stuff. Also in my personal studies I have been learning a lot about the atonement and Jesus Christ. It's really cool how much we can learn from the bible and the Book of Mormon together! Just go read Mosiah 15: 1-3. You'll know what I'm talking about!

We didn't have the chance to see a lot of our investigators this past week which was kind of a bummer but we are praying that this week will go really well! We are praying for baptisms here and we know that the lord will deliver as long as we keep our end of the bargain! Today we went to point de chateau with all the missionaries of Guadeloupe and that was pretty sweet to watch the sunrise and all of the sweetness! But anyways I send all my love and thanks to all of you! I pray that everyone with have a great week and have the spirit to be with them! I'm so grateful for all of you and all you do for me! I love you!! Love Elder Peterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment