Monday, November 18, 2013

FIRST TRANSFER IS OVER!

It is so crazy how fast the time flies by here! The past weeks are kind of a blur now! That was definitely the fastest six weeks I have ever had ha! It has been a great six weeks though! I have definitely seen a lot and learned a lot and I am looking forward for what is to come from it! I want to get the most that I can out of my mission and learn everything possible! It is weird to think that I got here six weeks ago and now I am already half way done with my training! We recieved our transfer calls the other day and I already new that I would be staying with my trainer because they usually like the same trainer to train for the whole 12 weeks. So I will still be in this same area for the next 6 weeks! Until new years eve! It is also weird to think that it is thanksgiving here soon! It definitely does not feel like it because I am use to the snow and the cool air! But oh well, it will be a fun change for a little while! Our next P-day our zone leaders said we could have a thanksgiving dinner so I am looking forward to that!

So the past week has been pretty busy but I am just starting to realize that is just part of the mission ha! We were expecting to be moved and have all of that done on tuesday but our new apartment wasnt going to be ready until thursday! So thurday we got all moved in and settled and that was nice to get done! Now we can really focus on working and getting everything done! Especially having a normal day without any interruptions! The week was good though! We got a really solid baptismal date set with one of our investigators! It is really awesome to see how fast people change from the first time we see them! She is already starting to teach the doctrine back to us! Ha It is pretty great! We had some baptismal dates set with a family but they havent been showing us that they are ready so we are going to push that back and see if we cant help them out and get things figured out! The French is coming a long but it is still a challenge! It is frustrating some times and I think to my self how much easier it would be to just be speaking english but then I realize that I was sent to this place for a reason! Even If I dont know that reason yet, I am going to do my very best to do everything I can here! That was pretty much the week for me.

I hope all is going well with everyone back home! It was pretty cool to see snow on the ground! It is weird to think how weather is so much different in other places of the world! Well everyone have an awesome week and enjoy thanksgiving!! :) I love you all very much!! Love Elder Peterson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment